Become an E RADAR member
and get your free Boardroom Guide to UK Cyber Laws (worth £220)
the E RADAR Legal Guide to Internet Trading!
All for just £120 per year!
"For the Digital CEO/Entrepreneur E RADAR is fast becoming the online Magna Carta covering the breadth of what you need to know, as you need to know it, relative to the legal and regulatory frameworks for the high growth digital economy."
"E RADAR's content is a must have to be an successful leader and director - build an effective organisation, make money faster, don't screw up and build a solid business reputation."
Simon Cattlin, SSL Post Limited
- Email updates on cyber law issues affecting your business
- Cyber Law Tracker
- Digital Policy Tracker
- Legal Templates
- Compliance Charts
- Top Social Media Journalists
- Tech Lawyers
- Boardroom Guide to UK Cyber Laws (Worth £220)
- Guide to Internet Trading
- Find out all you need to know about electronic business, the opportunities and the risks.
- Stay informed about the latest laws, regulations, standards and good practice.
- Save time and money by having all the resources you need in one place.
- Take the right decisions quickly using peer group knowledge and experience.
- Be smarter in the boardroom when briefing colleagues and decision makers.
- Have more confidence when managing your project and business teams.
- Identify, understand and manage the risks which may damage your organisation’s reputation.
- Get competitive and collaborative advantage when trading online.
- Stay in control and keep one step ahead of your competitors.
- Connect and share ideas with like-minded professionals looking for help, advice and guidance.
- Get updates and insights on the latest legal and regulatory developments and how these impact upon your digital business.
- Get trusted, independent and unbiased advice on products and services.
- Be more efficient at work and play.
- Use our fantastic, easy-to-use online features to help you get the most out of doing business electronically.
Need our help? Call us on +44 (0)7428 253510. Line is open Monday to Friday between 0900 and 1400 (UK). Or use our contact form
By subscribing to E RADAR you agree to our Terms and Conditions