E RADAR's e learning module on the EU General Data Protection Regulation aims to help key decision makers in organisations based or doing business in, the UK understand the new data protection legal framework which comes into force across the European Union in 2018.
Despite Brexit, the government will introduce GDPR in the United Kingdom. Our course explains the similarities with the existing UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) as well as describe some of the new and different requirements.
We have written the course for those who have day-to-day responsibility for data protection, and managers and staff who want to know more about how data protection law works in their organisation.
We have based our course upon the 12-step approach to compliance set out by the UK's data protection regulator.
If you wish to book an e-learning for 10 or more people, please email us for your 10% discount code before you place an order.
We can also give you an unlimited access licence to this e-learning module to cover all your employees. Please contact us for further information.
General Data Protection Regulation
By completing our course you will get a better understanding of:
- the main provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation;
- the governance, compliance and risk environment around data protection;
- available due diligence tools and practical solutions;
- industry standards and best practice;
- how to work smarter - not harder, and
- how to build a better organisation based on trust and confidence.
Click here for further information