Your corporate website is the organisation’s ‘shop window’ onto the world, allowing our online visitors to find out more about the business, browse its products and services, and even make purchases through an e-commerce platform.
How you design, build and carry out your website reflects your business aspirations, corporate culture and brand. Your website also needs to maximise business opportunities.
However, having a website presence brings with it many associated risks, legal, regulatory and contractual. Allowing these to go unchallenged can give rise to expensive legal claims, damage corporate reputation and deter customers from buying your goods and services. Regulators might also get involved which could lead to corporate reputations being damaged and, at worst the organisation being forced to close down.
Competitive and collaborative advantage
A class act
E RADAR's Legal Websites Masterclass is in a class of its own. Not only do we take students through the legal and regulatory landscape of website design, development and implementation, we also look at how organisations can use good web governance and compliance for competitive and collaborative advantage.
What do you get?
- Up to date legal compliance know-how from a professional team;
- Certificate to confirm that you have completed our Masterclass;
- Permission to use the special E RADAR certification logo for 24 months in your marketing materials;
- Publication of your name in our new roll of honour section.
What does the legal websites master class cover?
- Design and development
- Domain name registration
- Linking to other websites
- 3rd party advertisements
- Chatrooms and forums
- Social media and networking
- Limitations of liability
- Terms and conditions
- Online privacy and cookies
- Data protection
Who benefits from the master class?
Everyone involved in designing, developing, implementing and running a website! Including:
- Designers and Developers
- Directors and Senior Management responsible for publishing content and ensuring security
- IT and Operational Staff
- Senior Managers, HR, IT and Control Risk Managers
- Online publishers
The Legal Websites Masterclass costs £495 per person (maximum 25 delegates)
Our masterclasses are usually held in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
We can also visit your premises to do in house training for your members of staff.
Available dates for this masterclass
- [events_list hide_empty=0 category=4688]