- This event has passed.
Data Security and Cyber Resilience Workshop
E RADAR is working with Perpetuum Training on a series of workshops examining data security and cyber resilience.
This course is designed to improve your knowledge and understanding of how to protect your data and be more cyber resilient. The instructor will explain in layman’s terms how to do this. You will learn about:
- The Threats
- Recent examples and how it happened
- Intro to GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation and how this will affect you
- The Basics – Data and information security
- Cyber-resilience – what your organisation should have in place
- Cyber-attack workshop – what do I do when the inevitable happens?
Course Length: Full day
Dates: 13th July 2017
Cost: £250 per person
Location: Liverpool Chamber of Commerce, 1 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9HG