Our commitment to your privacy
E RADAR LIMITED is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our web site and the confidentiality of any personal information which is provided to us from time to time.
DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
We have notified under the Data Protection Act 1998 and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal information. This includes obtaining your consent before passing on your personal data to a third party, for example to other members or sponsors
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We also comply with the 8 Data Protection Principles
1. Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully;
2. Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified and lawful purposes;
3. Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose(s) for which they are processed;
4. Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
5. Personal data processed for any purpose(s) shall not be kept for longer than is necessary;
6. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects;
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing;
8. Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area without adequate level of protection.
PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is safe with us
We will never sell or share your personal information with a third party without your consent or unless disclosure is required by a court order or other legal requirement. We use the personal information collected to serve our customers as follows: If you become an E RADAR subscriber or customer, we keep your name, e-mail address, postal address and other information provided on the subscription form and use this information to remind you when your next subscription is due and to send you other information about E RADAR's services. We will always ask you if we can disclose your contact details to other E RADAR members. We may also use your contact information to let you know about enhancements to the web site and your subscription entitlements. We may also send you details from time to time about offers on products and services provided by E RADAR, our affiliates, sponsors and partners.
A cookie is used to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site. A site using cookies will usually invite you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address and interests.
Under new European rules, we have to inform you about the cookies we use on the E RADAR website so that you can decide whether you want to continue browsing with us. This is called informed consent.
We use E RADAR and 3rd party cookies, as follows
1. Security cookies to verify your Internet Protocol (IP) address for log in purposes and to prevent spam, automated bots and other nuisance activities.
2. Google cookies deployed by Google Inc in their advertisements appearing on the website and in the analysis of user traffic for ranking, search engine optimisation and other related purposes.
3. Browser cookies to help give you a better browsing experience
Some of these cookies are permanent. If you do not wish to have them placed upon your computer, please leave the website immediately.