Dealing with legal and compliance challenges has never been just the preserve of lawyers but involves everyone across the organisation, from boardroom directors through full-time members of staff, to temporary workers, at all levels.
This 178-page eBook provides business investors, top managers and members of staff using corporate information systems and networks with an easy-to-use reference guide on UK IT laws and regulations. We've detailed around 130 of the most important UK rules, what they mean, how they affect your organisation and where you can go for further help and advice.
An essential item in the business professional's IT compliance tool kit!
What information does the Guide include?
- Check list of 130 important UK IT laws and regulations;
- Around 300 additional rules;
- References to key EU Directives and Regulations;
- Pan UK - England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland;
- Business summaries;
- Impact of the law upon the use of information systems and networks;
- Links to third party websites, including supervision and enforcement bodies;
- References to additional guidance and help
- Broadcasting and Telecoms
- Bribery, Corruption and Fraud
- Children and Young Adults
- Civil and Criminal Procedure
- Competition and Anti-Trust
- Consumer Rights
- Corporate Governance
- Cyber Crime and Cyber Terrorism
- Gambling and Gaming
- Goods and Services
- Green and Sustainable IT
- Health and Safety
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Personal Rights and Equality
- Public Sector Information
- Resilience, Trust and IT Security
This template is provided with the understanding that the publisher is not in the business of rendering legal or professional advice. Always consult with an appropriate professional before using the documents on this website. The publisher does not verify the accuracy or copyright ownership of documents that have been uploaded by third party contributors.